F.Y.J.C. Com / F.Y.J.C. Arts
Notice for 11th STD
The admission F.Y.J.C students will be conducted from 17th August 2022 at 3.00 p.m.
to 2nd October 2022 to 11.59 p.m.
All candidates who are offered admission for XI STD through centralized process will get an email communication with details of Login ID and password to access the registration form. These candidates can complete the form filling and admission fee payment process.
Candidate who have not received any emails can contact the institute or send an
- Fill the registration form properly by using Login ID and password sent to you through e-mail
- Upload the scanned copies of documents mentioned in the college registration form. This will ensure your provisional admission to Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce 11th STD.
- Xth Statement of Marks (Marksheet)
- FEG form – (applicable for Girls of Maharashtra State domicile) take the print out, fill the form, to be signed by parent and then upload.
- Undertaking for GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Freeship scheme (only for reservation category of Maharashtra State). – take the print out, to be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Information regarding GOI Post Matric Scholarship/Freeship scheme (only for reservation category of Maharashtra State). - take the print out, to be signed by student and parent and then upload.
- Students eligible for Government of Indias Post Matric Scholarship Freeship Scheme - take the print out, to be signed by student and then upload.
3. Please choose the optional subject properly. Optional subjects are allotted on First Come First Served basis. There are limited seats for optional subjects and will not be changed once opted. However, students can change optional subjects in 12th std., while filling up the HSC Board Forms.
4. Fee will be charged as per rules. However, student has to pay extra fees for opting Information Technology subject.
5. Your admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees. Once the admission process is done, your admission form and fee receipt will show Class, Division and Roll No according to your Stream i.e. Arts and Commerce.
Below detailed instructions FOR XI STD. ADMISSION OF F.Y.J.C
1. Click on ‘I Agree’ button.
2. Login with your login ID and password e-mailed to you.
3. The Registration form will prepopulate with your details partially; you will have to fill other required information carefully.
4. Fill your address, mobile no. etc. if required & ensure that all other details given in the registration form are correct.
5. If any of the details in the registration form are not correct, please send an
email to email@example.com and proceed with the admission process.
6. Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button. One message will pop up of successful submission of registration form & other link for further procedure.
Instructions for admission form filling & fee payment
1. Click on the ‘Admission Form & Fee Payment’ Button.
2. Login with your login ID and password which is already received on your e-mail.
3. The system will prompt for password change. Follow the steps and change password of your choice.
4. Login again with your ID and ‘new password’.
5. Click on “Admission” menu on left pane
- 1. Fill all the sections of your admission form with correct information wherever required. Kindly note that some of the information would be pre populated based on Registration form information.
8. After successful payment, your receipt number will display. Click to view the payment history
2. If any of the details in the admission form are not correct, please send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org proceed with the admission process.
3. Complete the form by clicking the ‘submit’ button.
4. Next, click on ‘Make Payment” menu on the left pane (this will appear only after you ‘Submit’ the admissions form)
5. View the fee table and select the fee by clicking on the radio button in last column and then click on “View Fee Details” button
6. The payment mode and complete fee details breakup will be shown.
7. Click on button ‘click here to make payment’ and proceed to payment gateway for making the fee transaction.
9. In the grid shown, under Print e-Receipt you can click on Print and get your system generated fee receipt.
10. Next, click on Print Declarations on left pane and click on Print Admissions Form and download / print the same (Back to back).
11. You are required to submit the admission form, College fee receipt (2 copies) to the Junior College office (4th floor) from 1st September, 2022 to 9th September, 2022.