The Pre-Merit application form has started from 9th June, 2022 at 12.30 p.m. The last date of payment will be intimated afterwards.
• Student should give the correct e-mail ID to facilitate smooth admission procedure.
• The college offers various programmes viz.
• The pre-merit registration charges for each programme are Rs. 1500/-.
• The student can opt for more than one programme. Pre-merit registration charges will be applicable as per the number of programmes one has selected.
• The college will be generating separate merit lists for B.A. / B.A. Economics (Business Analytics)/ B.Com. / B.Com. with ACCA/ B.Com. (Business Analytics)/ B.Com. (Interdisciplinary) / B.Com. with CIMA.
• All these programmes are mutually exclusive and therefore admissions are not interchangeable unless the student has applied for multiple programmes and is eligible through the merit list of respective programme.
• All these merit lists will be published simultaneously. The cut-off percentages of all the merit lists will be in tandem as far as possible.
• The interviews of the merit listed students will be conducted for B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) and B. Com. (Business Analytics) programme and the final admission will be based on interview.
• For admission to B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) and B. Com. (Business Analytics) programmes, Mathematics subject at XIIth std. will be a prerequisite.
• The student who has selected the programme B.A. Economics (Business Analytics) (limited seats) will get Economics as their specialization automatically at S.Y. level. Specialization begins at S.Y. level.
• The student who has selected the programme B.Com. with CIMA will get CIMA (Management Accounting) as their specialization automatically at S.Y. level. Specialization begins at S.Y. level.
• The student who has selected the programme B. Com. with ACCA will have ‘Accounting and Finance’ as specialization.
• B.Com. (Interdisciplinary) means integration of Liberal Arts subjects into regular B.Com. programme.
• All admissions for B.A. / B.A. Economics (Business Analytics)/ B.Com. / B.Com. with ACCA/ B.Com. (Business Analytics)/ B.Com. (Interdisciplinary)/B.Com. with CIMA will be purely on merit basis.
• B.A. Economics (Business Analytics), B.Com. with ACCA, B.Com. (Interdisciplinary) and B.Com. (Business Analytics) will have higher fees than the regular B.A and B.Com. programme. For more details about the fees, please refer to college web-site.
• For more information about B.A. Economics (Business Analytics), B.Com. with ACCA, B.Com. (Interdisciplinary) and B.Com. (Business Analytics), B.Com. with CIMA please refer to the college website.
• A student has to enter total marks of all subjects for which he has appeared (Aggregate percentage).
• We do not consider percentage like 'BEST OF FOUR' or 'BEST OF FIVE' subjects.
• If the student has entered the percentage on the basis of 'BEST OF FOUR' or 'BEST OF FIVE' subjects, he/she will not be admitted even though his / her name appeared in the merit list on the basis of those marks.
• A student is expected to pay pre-merit application charges Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
• The reservation under caste category is applicable to only students from state of Maharashtra having caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra.
• Caste category students from other states will be considered as General Category for this purpose.
• If a student belongs to any reserved caste category from Maharashtra State, he/she will have to bring the original caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra at the time of admission.
• If a student wishes to take admission under any special quota such as Defence, Sports, North East Region etc., then he/she will have to bring the relevant documents at the time of admission. A student can apply under more than one such quotas.
• Students who do not pay the pre-merit application charges within the given time period will not be considered for the Merit List.
• The students whose name appear in the merit list will be sent an e-mail on their registered email ID giving all the details of the admission process
• The details of admission process, date and time period will also be available to the students on our website under the Tab – ‘Online Admissions’.
• Symbiosis does not accept any Donation or Capitation for the admission to any Academic Programme. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any assurances offered for admissions by any individual or an organization.
• Click on 'Save and Continue' to create a password and answer the hint questions. Then click on 'Submit' to register.
• After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SCACFYUG ID and password. You may continue to complete the pre-merit form by entering the remaining details requested. On your completion click on 'Save and Continue'.
• Payment page will get activated and student can make the payment with Credit/ Debit Card / Net Banking.
1. Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce reserves the exclusive right to reject any application without assigning any reasons there of.
2. Non-refundable, ‘Pre-Merit Online Processing Charges’ of Rs.1,500/- per programme is payable by every candidate at the time of registration.
3. All the information pertaining to the admission to the College will be posted on the College website and separate communication will not be sent to the individual candidates.
1. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the pre-merit procedure of the College as well as the rules contained in the information and instructions given on the College website, which I have read and understood.
2. I understand that the information that I have provided in the application form will be used by the College. I may receive information by email or other form on matters related to the College and I agree not to object to such communication.
3. I hereby undertake that the information given in the pre-merit application form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Discrepancy found if any, I shall not hold the College authorities responsible and I understand that my application for admission can be rejected by the College authorities for misinformation.
• If you agree to the above terms and conditions, click "I agree" and please complete your form by filling all the portions of your application.
• All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.